Thursday, February 6, 2014

Welcome to Life in Powershell

Welcome to Life in Powershell

Welcome to "Life in PowerShell" where I'll be writing about some of the scripts and techniques I use on a daily basis. I've been using PowerShell for about two years and the many blogs and contributions by the PowerShell community have been very helpful to me along the way. This blog is my attempt at giving back to the community. 

In my professional life I am the lead administrator for System Center Configuration Manager at a large insurance company. Serving in this role provides me many unique challenges and opportunities. PowerShell is the main tool I use to meet these challenges. Since most of my time is spent in ConfigMgr, many of my posts will revolve around it as well. I hope you find this blog informative. 

Well that's it for my introduction. Now to come up with the first topic...

No comments:

Post a Comment